The CS department is exploring how they can make useful changes to the CS curriculum - they want to get student input.
Two Curriculum Input sessions have been arranged during Explore Week:
- Session 1 for 1st and 2nd Years: Weds 6th March, 11am-12 noon, Queens Building 1.7
- Session 2 for 3rd and 4th Years: Weds 6th March, noon-1pm, Queens Building 1.7
Come along to one of these sessions in order to:
- Let the dept. know what you like and don’t like about the current curriculum
- Find out what the department’s current thinking is regarding updating the curriculum
- Let the dept. know your opinions and ideas about the changes that we’re considering