- London, UK
- Software Development
- GBP 27 000 per Year
- June 2019 onwards
We are looking for graduates who want to work on some of the most exciting technology transformation projects in the world.
Do you want to be part of one of UK’s and Northern Europe’s fastest growing IT Companies, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your skills alongside the most accomplished employees in the IT business?
At Netcompany, a huge part of our success stems from a strong belief that graduates coming straight out of university have the mindset and theoretical knowledge to make them a perfect fit for the way we approach, develop and execute IT projects. The results speak for themselves, and the graduates we hire develop their personal and technical skills in record time.
Your development and career is just as important to us as it is to you. It is part of our business strategy to hire skilled people with an IT-degree and a lot of potential, and then help them become even better – fast. This approach requires that the graduates we hire have a theoretical and technical background and have shown strong results during university. You have to be committed to making a real difference and you should expect a steep learning curve from the start, but we guarantee that it will be exciting, fun and challenging.
About the role:
Netcompany is currently looking for ambitious graduates to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK. The role will involve both software development and client facing consultancy.
- A “self starter” who learns new programming languages and tools quickly
- The ability to effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time
- Knowledge on specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Ability to plan and organise one’s own work - tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to use own initiative
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
- Experience with developing using Java and/or .Net
- BSc Computer Science or similar scientific or numerate discipline with a strong academic record.
Link to apply
For further details and how to apply, please see our website:Apply now
Or contact Gursharan Nijjar: [email protected]
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.