- Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- GBP 29 000 per Year
- 2nd September 2019
Join us as a graduate and you’ll be supporting the evolution of Dyson connected products. Since we launched our first connected product in 2014, our new technology is advancing at speed. Network-based robotics and intelligent sensing technologies, all enabled by advanced software and app platforms, are all cementing Dyson’s place as a pioneering global technology enterprise.
Whatever your specialism you’ll be playing a key role in making our machines smart and reliable. As a Graduate Software Engineer you could be working across a number of our teams and depending on your area of expertise your accountabilities may include
- Software design, implementation, testing and integration in the embedded, app and server domains
- Data preparation, data cleaning, data analysis, and modelling of complex consumer products.
- Algorithm selection, optimisation, and calibration.
- Developing systems requirements, architectures, and behaviours with key stakeholders.
- Developing technical solutions for new & existing product streams for large volume manufacture.
- Creating & managing requirements / specifications.
- Verifying & validating solutions against requirements.
- Pro-actively adopting good quality engineering practices within the Dyson framework.
Our software and hardware need to combine to make our machines intelligent, so you’ll be interacting with teams from product developers to electronics engineers to ensure our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
In addition, you’ll be supported with a development framework designed to provide the technical and commercial know-how to help you drive your Dyson career.
The work will be challenging and varied but you’ll be getting stuck in from day one, helping to influence the future of Dyson technology.
Link to applyApply now
27 days holiday (pro-rated) plus bank holidaysFree on-site gym and sports centreSubsidised café and restaurantsDiscounts on Dyson machinesPerformance related bonusFree on-site parkingPension schemeLife assurance
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.