- Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- 6-12 month placement or 3 month summer internship
- GBP 19 000 per Year
- June/July 2019
Our internships are different. Join us and you’ll be working at the forefront of technology, using your technical know-how to influence the evolution of Dyson connected machines. From advanced systems, components and power supplies to building a digital motor from scratch, Dyson engineers have enabled our ideas to become reality and our interns can play a critical role.
Link to applyApply now
- Whether you join us for a 6-12 month placement or a 3 month summer internship, you’ll be assigned to a live project team putting your university learning into practice from the get go.
- Depending on your discipline you could be working within our verification team to conduct rigorous robotic test systems, or within our software team to refine our robotic technologies across computer vision, machine learning and navigation.
- Whichever team you join, a good understanding of how software and hardware work together at different levels in robotic systems is essential.
- Whatever you’re doing the work will be challenging, varied and you’ll be in the thick of things; interacting with teams across Research, Design & Development (RDD) including product developers ensuring our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
- We’ll support you with a development framework designed to help you make the most of your internship. And if you excel, there could be an offer of a graduate position at the end.
- Experience with MatLab, C++, Python
- Have completed at least one year of university-level study
- Demonstrate practical application of your skills, for example via personal projects or society memberships/events
27 days holiday (pro-rated) plus bank holidaysFree on-site gym and sports centreSubsidised café and restaurantsDiscounts on Dyson machinesPerformance related bonusFree on-site parking
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.