- Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- 6-12 month placement or 3 month summer internship
- GBP 19 000 per Year
- June/July 2019
Our internships are different. Join us and you’ll be working at the forefront of technology, using your technical know-how to influence the evolution of Dyson connected machines.
Since we launched our first connected machine in 2014, our new technology is advancing at speed. Network-based robotics and intelligent sensing technologies, all enabled by advanced software and app platforms, are all cementing Dyson’s place as a pioneering global technology enterprise.
Link to applyApply now
- Whether you join us for a 6-12 month placement or a 3 month summer internship, you’ll be assigned to a live project team putting your university learning into practice from the get go.
- Depending on your skillset you could be working on real time embedded software, Mobile App development, debugging, cloud computing or fast prototyping in C/C++.
- Whatever you’re doing the work will be challenging, varied and you’ll be in the thick of things. You’ll be interacting with teams across Research, Design & Development (RDD) including product developers ensuring our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
- So as well as the technical know-how and passion to learn more, you’ll need to be inquisitive by nature, enthusiastic about technology, creative and tenacious in your approach to problem solving.
- We’ll support you with a development framework designed to help you make the most of your internship. And if you excel, there could be an offer of a graduate position at the end.
27 days holiday (pro-rated) plus bank holidaysFree on-site gym and sports centreSubsidised café and restaurantsDiscounts on Dyson machinesPerformance related bonusFree on-site parking
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.