- Software Development
- Internship (summer)
- GBP 15 per Hour
- June/July 2019
We are looking for an intern to spend the summer with in our multi-disciplinary engineering team, which has expertise across data science and software engineering.
Link to applyApply
- Mining large datasets and maintaining datasets across our infrastructure
- Building machine learning prototypes, working with supervised and unsupervised techniques
- Collaboration with software engineers to build, test and maintain back-end services
- Working with data engineers to build our machine learning models to production
- Understanding of statistics
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Experience with databases
- Ability to generate informative data visualisation
- Confident in presenting technical work to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to research and work independently (if you have conducted a research project in your course this would be very helpful)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication
Paid holidayDual mentorship throughout the internship, from both a Software Engineer and a Data ScientistOn-the-job training and support in learning new technologies and techniques with a very experienced team.Frequent opportunities to present your findings to the team and get feedback on your projects
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.