- Islington, London
- GBP 25000 per Year
TVF Digital, part of the TVF Media Group, is a young and vibrant company that has been at the forefront of new media for more than ten years, working with high profile clients including the BBC, Channel 4, Discovery and HarperCollins. TVF Digital delivers high profile and successful digital campaigns across a wide range of sectors including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare, operating at the cutting edge of technology with its own team of in-house specialists.
After an incredible period of development, we are seeking an enthusiastic, creative Junior Web Developer to join our expanding web team in Central London. You’ll help create new responsive websites, improve our existing websites, and implement mobile web applications. You’ll be joining a close-knit team of designers and developers and will be encouraged to learn and develop your skillset.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Analytical mindset with good numeracy skills.
- Collaborative with excellent communications skills.
The following is desirable but not essential:
- Understanding of WordPress or SilverStripe CMS.
- Knowledge of version control systems: SVN, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Comfortable working with Linux web servers.
- Knowledge of Apache and Nginx - configuring virtual hosts, setting up SSL certificates, and general administration.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional educational background (a minimum of 2:1 from a top university) and strong technical skills. At TVF Digital we favour internal promotions to external hires, and there is huge potential for future growth for the right candidate.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please apply now!
Salary £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
- You will help create new responsive websites, improve our existing websites, and implement mobile web applications.
- Some relevant experience preferred
Our company benefits package includes contributory private healthcare insurance, cycle scheme, charity donation scheme, childcare voucher scheme, pension scheme, monthly performance prizes (£300 each), and monthly company drinks.
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.