- Software Development
- Internship (Summer)
- GBP 2000 per Month
We’re looking for an ambitious fullstack intern who loves coding to join our Engineering team next summer. At PassFort, we’re transforming how trust is established online - in the same way that Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps. We give regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded and monitored in real-time, without ever having met in person. We’ll give you support and guidance to get you up and running fast so you can craft maintainable and testable code - expect to be delivering code to customers in your first few hours! You’ll be learning best practice - we work in an agile fashion, with daily stand-ups and fortnightly retrospectives. We have a great stack including ES6 and React on the front-end, and Python and Rust on the back-end. We have a microservice based architecture built on top of Kubernetes and Google’s Cloud Platform.
Joining a startup, we’ll give you the unique opportunity to get experience and responsibility across the whole product, from architecture, security, performance, all the way through to feature UX. You’ll own the implementation of entire features, including technical design, implementation and release.You’ll have the same responsibilities as the rest of the team - working on real life problems, and getting to see your work in production! We have some really cool upcoming projects on the data science side - including data science and machine learning engineering, all the way through to core security and systems architecture.
In your final year of study (Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field)
- You’ll be a self-starter, self-learner and a track record of picking up new technology
- You’ll be a good fit with our values - Trust, Empowerment & Growth
- Additional experience across our stack is a bonus!
- First and foremost - you’ll get the chance to work with and be mentored by a fantastic team of technical experts and business visionaries. This extends to working with and learning some of the latest web development technologies
- You’ll become an integral part of the process to continuously improve our product. We value collaborative working, open and honest conversations, and learning continuously. If you’ve got ideas, we want to hear them
- You’ll see the inner workings of a fast-growing RegTech startup in an industry estimated to be worth $118.7bn by 2020
- An awesome location - we’re handily located near Liverpool Street, Aldgate East and Shoreditch High Street station, tucked right next to Spitalfields market - it’s a foodies paradise Flexible working hours including work from home Wednesdays
- We’re a social bunch so you’ll have the additional perk of getting to know the team outside of work hours - we have monthly team events, lunches, Friday drinks, and ad-hoc evenings like board game or poker night.
- Salary: we’re offering London Living Wage for this role
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.