- Bristol, UK
- GBP 28000 per Year
Pensionly is an early-stage fintech startup with incredible potential, and pre-seed funding to get us through launch. We’re currently building out our application, finalising FCA authorisation and preparing our route to market. We are part of Natwest’s accelerator program, and supported by a group of experienced advisers. We are currently a team of two co-founders, who work in a hipster-looking office in Paintworks, Bristol. Work is flexible, relaxed and currently, bloody exciting.
We’re looking for a young, ambitious & very talented developer to join an exciting early-stage startup with incubator and financial backing.
What will you do? You’ll build v1 of our mobile application for iOS and Android (in Ionic), and integrate three API’s into the backend.
We don’t expect you to know everything – we want you to apply your current skill set, and learn rapidly. We are solution focused and optimistic.
Who are you?
- You have a software engineering / computer science degree.
- Full stack with knowledge of ionic.
- You have previous experience (personal or commercial) of building mobile & web applications.
- You have previous experience (personal or commercial) of working with REST APIs.
- You enjoy being a generalist, working on both frontend and backend.
- You love what you do and can demonstrate this to us through your past work & hobbies.
- You can show evidence of learning new skills in a project.
- You are hard-working, dedicated and curious.
- You’re excited by startups and their potential.
- You write beautiful, clean code.
- You can execute on wireframe designs with accuracy.
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- REST APIs
- Iconic Framework
- Quick learner
Why join Pensionly?
- Take a lead in current development, and future iterations.
- Work within a great, passionate, ambitious team.
- Flexible working.
- Full autonomy.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Located less than a mile from Bristol Temple Meads.
- You will be part of an early-stage startup with interest, moment, and huge potential 🦄.
- This role is initially a 3-month contract, with a view to permanent employment (contingent on funding & performance).
- This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who can build mobile apps, and backs themselves to learn more about construction and deployment of iOS and Android Apps.
- You’ll take a lead in shaping Pensionly’s technical direction at an early stage.
If this sounds like fun to you, please get in touch (with your CV, covering letter and links/screenshots of things you’ve created that you’re proud of).
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.