- Bristol Uni Campus
- GBP 10 per Hour
- Septermber 2019
We’re looking for an ambitious fullstack intern who loves coding to join our Engineering team next summer. At PassFort, we’re transforming how trust is established online - in the same way that Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps. We give regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded and monitored in real-time, without ever having met in person. We’ll give you support and guidance to get you up and running fast so you can craft maintainable and testable code - expect to be delivering code to customers in your first few hours! You’ll be learning best practice - we work in an agile fashion, with daily stand-ups and fortnightly retrospectives. We have a great stack including ES6 and React on the front-end, and Python and Rust on the back-end. We have a microservice based architecture built on top of Kubernetes and Google’s Cloud Platform.
- Conducting a brief campus research project to help us better understand your university
- Orchestrating a series of focus groups over a two-week period
- Encouraging students to sign up to our paid online surveys
- Recruiting for and managing your own team of Interviewers for The Times Final Year Student Survey
- Producing a handover report for next year’s University Manager
Applicants must currently be in their penultimate year of study, entering their final year in September 2019.
Successful applicants will ideally be:
- Well connected around university, with good links to societies, clubs and other students
- Experienced, to some extent, with working with other students/managing other students
- Able to commit to 2-10 hours a week, depending on the time of year
- Be outgoing individuals
- Be organised and efficient at balancing work and extra curricular activities
- Have excellent communication skills
The role offers a competitive pay rate, flexible working hours and an unrivalled insight into the graduate recruitment industry.
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.