- Bath, UK
- Medical Software
- Full-time or part-time
- GBP 24000 per Year
We’re looking for an ambitious Software Developer to join a fast-growing team and partner on the creation of TOKA® virtual surgical planning software. TOKA is hiring a C++ software engineer to build the ground-breaking application that blends imaging techniques with 3D printing to treat early stage osteoarthritis. This is your chance to advance novel technology that will benefit mobility, health and quality of life for patients of all demographics worldwide.
- Developing the TOKA® virtual surgery planning software
- Release Management – supporting the release cycle and version control
- Robust Software Testing, Documentation & Commenting
- Mathematics / Computer Science (or equivalent) Degree
- Solid C++ software development skills, in particular, relating to 3D Modelling
- Experience with 3D Modelling, handling and rendering of polygon meshes
- Experience using EIGEN Maths kernel, CAD HOOPS Familiarity with Unreal Engine, GGK+ Direct 3D, GLEW.
- Working with OpenSSL for encryption & GCDM for handling DICOM files desirable
- Technical problem solving
- Proven ability to drive work in a diverse team
- A good working knowledge of OpenGL
- Bonus program
- Full time with flexible hours to promote quality of life
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.