- Software Development
- Full Time
- GBP 25000 per Year
As Frontend Developer at LettUs Grow, you will be a crucial member of our software team, focused on developing the frontend of our innovative farm management software, Ostara.
You can expect to be delegated responsibility at an early stage and will have a real opportunity to progress as the company scales. This role is ideal for a creative and driven applicant who is keen to grow with an impact-led startup.
We look forward to welcoming you to our diverse team of horticulturists, growers, engineers, marketeers and operational experts, to design and build the next generation of indoor farming technology together.
Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in the company to balance priorities and expand functionality from a UX-led point of view.
Communicate with the larger software team to progress the development of Ostara.
- Professional experience in frontend development or similar with a positive reference.
- Experience with JS, ES7, and frontend frameworks such as Vue, React and Angular.
- Experience in UI and UX design.
- Prior experience in graphic design.
- Flexible working hours. Whether your child’s ill, you’re waiting for a package or you have some deep-focused work to do, we all need some time away from the office.
- A living wage in line with our salary framework.
- 25 days holiday a year (pro rata, plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up! If you don’t, you can carry some over into next year.
- Training and professional development: training courses, resources and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role and for your future.
- A team of ambitious, open and impact-driven employees.
- A newly refurbished, open-plan office environment and cutting edge research facility, complete with skill-sharing workshops and a ping-pong table.
- The best coffee in town. We keep our team well fuelled with top notch coffee from a local supplier.
- Bike repair station. Everything you need to keep you on the road from tools and parts to spare lights and a lock.
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.