- Software Development
- Internship (summer)
- GBP Competitive per Month
- July 2021
Bloomberg software engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. This is no different for our interns. Engineering interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for top computer science students who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
As an intern, you’ll become an expert on the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance. In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other interns.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Be passionate about technology and have an eagerness to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python We’d love to see:
- experience building software in an internship, school, or other technical projects
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.