- Software Development
- GBP Competitive per Month
- July 2021
Bloomberg’s diverse community of engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them.
What’s in it for you?
Our training program will teach you the ins and outs of our technology stack and how to be a successful software engineer in our high-energy and fast-paced environment. Training consists of lectures, labs and group projects. You’ll become a pro on the Bloomberg Terminal and learn how we do database systems, network communication, real-time data processing, and build UIs. After training, you will be ready to hit the ground running, leaving the class with a strong network of new friends and colleagues from a range of backgrounds. You’ll join a global team of engineers with a real passion for both innovating and solving problems.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with business stakeholders and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
We’d love to see:
- experience building software in an internship, school, or other technical projects
Want to advertise a job?
We're always on the lookout for high quality jobs that our members might be interested in. Submit your job posting here.
Any issues with this job? Submit an issue or a pull request and we'll get it sorted out right away.
Our sponsors get prioritised job placement and promotion. Interested in sponsoring CSS? Find out more.