Control Systems Developer at LettUs Grow
As Control Systems Developer at LettUs Grow, you will be a crucial member of our software team, focused on the development of our farm management software, Ostara.
- Writing cutting-edge embedded control software to enable the automation of LettUs Grow vertical farms.
- Developing high and low level control from embedded PLC’s to system level orchestration.
- Developing control architecture in tandem with our hardware engineers.
- Ensuring that the hardware and software align, supporting the needs of growing plants and working farm operators.
- Integrating third party hardware.
- Troubleshooting customer technical queries around Ostara.
- A basic knowledge of C++ or embedded programming.
- Experience with server-side interpreted languages.
- Experience with Linux.
- Understanding of low power electronics.
- Python experience.
- Experience with Embedded C.
- Experience with control systems.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays calculated pro rata)
- Fair and competitive salary that is reviewed annually
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subscription to Blinkist.
27500 GBP /Year