Junior Web Developer at TVF Media
TVF Digital is a dynamic and award-winning agency that delivers high profile and successful digital campaigns across a wide range of sectors including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare. As part of the TVF Media group, TVF Digital has worked at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years, with clients including BBC, Ogilvy & Mather, IBM, Vice, McCann World Group, and the HowTheLightGetsIn Festival, the world’s largest philosophy and music festival.
After an incredible period of development, we are seeking an enthusiastic, creative Junior Full-stack Web Developer to join our expanding web team in Central London.
You’ll help create new responsive websites, improve our existing websites, and implement mobile web applications. You’ll be joining a close-knit team of designers and developers and will be encouraged to learn and develop your skillset.
Minimum 2:1 degree, preferably in a relevant subject.
Strong technical skills required, and some professional experience preferred.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of either PHP or NodeJS.
- Analytical mindset with good numeracy skills.
- Collaborative with excellent communications skills.
The following is desirable but not essential:
- Understanding of a CMS, such as WordPress or SilverStripe CMS.
- Experience working with either SVN or git.
- Comfortable working with Linux web servers.
- Knowledge of Apache and Nginx - configuring virtual hosts, setting up SSL certificates, and general administration.
At TVF Digital we favour internal promotions to external hires, and there is huge potential for future growth for the right candidate.
25000 GBP /Year